[Vtub] Ceres Fauna 畢業宣告逐字稿
聲明:
中文我會以中文有的修辭來翻譯,以整句通順為原則,不是逐字翻
各位可以試著丟給AI翻,有可能它的中文比較好
音源 1:12開始
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DolP8msG14
Hellooo~
哈囉~~
I wrote some stuff down so I don't forget anything.
我寫了些要講的東西,以免我忘記
So, if it's sounds like I'm reading it's because I am.
所以如果我聽起來像在念稿,是因為我就是在念
So thank you for being here and I'm sorry for you.
謝謝你們來聽,而我要向你們說聲對不起
I know this is going to become a huge shock and for that I'm sorry
我知道這會讓很多人震驚,因此我很抱歉
I'll be graduating from Hololive on January 3, 2025
我會在2025 1月3號 從 Hololive 畢業
The reason for my graduation is disagreement with management.
畢業的原因是 與管理層理念不合
I've grown so much ever since joining.
自加入(Hololive)以來,我成長了許多
I love singing, I love performing for you.
我喜歡唱歌,我愛為你表演
Because of you guys, I have been able to do so many things that I never
imaging that I would ever be able to.
因為有你,我才能做到許多我不曾想像能做到的事
I never thought I would be able to perform on stage.
我從未想過我能上台表演
Before I joined Hololive I never even tried singing, and now I able to sing and
perform for you whether it's on stage or just here in karaoke.
加入Hololive前我連試著歌唱都沒有,如今我能在大舞台上或是小直播間裡為你唱歌
It's something I really love and so grateful I was able to do.
我很喜歡也很感激我能做到這件事
I'll always cherish these experiences and people who cheered me on.
我將永遠珍惜這些經歷,以及那些為我歡呼的人
I love streaming. It was and still is my dreamed job.
我喜歡直播,它過去曾是、現在也是我夢想的職業
So thank you for letting me live my dream.
感謝你們讓我活在我的夢想之中
For me there's nothing better than been able to stream and venture with you
and just be my silly goofy self.
對我而言,沒有甚麼比得上與你一起直播耍白癡還開心
It means the world to me that so many people find me entertaining enough to
watch my stream.
有這麼多人覺得我的直播有趣,對我而言就是全世界
I'm so lucky.
我好幸運
I've said this before but I really couldn't imaging for a better community
It makes so happy to see you helping each other out, spreading kindness and
appreciating me for who I am.
我之前雖然就說過,但我真的無法想像一個比現在更棒的社群
每當我看到你們幫忙彼此、關懷彼此以及喜歡現在的我,我就很開心
I hope you continue spreading kindness even after I'm gone.
即使我離去後,我仍希望你們可以繼續關懷彼此
And I'm so grateful to have met talents here.
而我也很感激在這裡遇到的藝人們
Hololive members are some of the most kindness, funniest and most talented
people I have ever met.
Hololive的藝人們是我遇過最和藹可親、最幽默風趣且最有天分的人
I feel so lucky to have ever been able to meet them stand on stage together
and make genuine friendship that I know it will continue even after I leave.
我很幸運能遇見他們、和他們站在同個舞台上、和他們成為真正的朋友
而且我知道這份真摯的友誼不會因為我的離去而消失
I'm not leaving because I don't want to be here.
我不是因為我不想在這裡才離開
And I'm not leaving because I don't want to be an Idol.
我不是因為不想成為偶像才離開
(Fauna有明確說的離開原因在前面:"disagreement with management")
It was really a hard decision to make and I'm sorry I couldn't be here longer.
這真的是一個艱難的決定,而我很抱歉我不能再待久一點
I'm sorry we won't be able to make more memories but I hope you'll cherish
the ones we have just as much I will.
對不起,我們無法再製造更多的回憶,但我希望你能像我一樣珍惜這段過去
Thank you for supporting my decision even if you can't understand it.
謝謝你支持我的決定,即便你可能無法理解
Thank you for supporting me all this time.
謝謝你一路以來對我的支持
Thank you for letting me live my dream.
感謝你讓我活在夢想之中
And I'm not leaving just yet.
不過我不是立刻要走
So let's make the most my remaining time here.
所以讓我們好好把握最後剩下的時間
I'll be streaming until the end.
我會開台到最後一刻
And I have a world tree to finish.
而且我還有棵樹等我去蓋
And some other stuff... the "games" I will talk about ;D
(我不確定Fauna是不是說games)
此外還有些東西...一些東西我想說 ;D
And I will spending the rest of my time here with you, thanks for being here ;D
我會與你共同度過剩下的時間,謝謝你在這裡 ;D
That's all I have, it's short, sorry it's short ;D
這就是全部了,有點短,抱歉有點短 ;D
Thank you for listening and I will see you soon... okay?
謝謝你的聆聽,我們很快會再見面的...好嗎?
Please take care yourselves and thank you for everything.
請好好照顧你自己,謝謝你
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.218.42 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1733022925.A.F49.html
留言